Fine Pitch Soldering
Product Code : AE-001
Brand Name : ASHA ELECTRONICS
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 50, 000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- cartons boxes
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- iso : 9000, 2008
Having rich experience and thorough understanding of the market operations, we are engaged in offering our clients Fine Pitch Soldering services. Our services include designing, prototyping and manufacturing fine pitch PCB assemblies & soldering. Also, we conduct programming of devices for automated assembly on pick and place machines. We offer these Fine Pitch Soldering services at affordable rates.
- Evaluation of design
- Cad layouts
- Quality control and inspection
With our vast knowledge in this domain, we have been engaged in offering Soldering solution to our clients. We are specialized in designing, prototyping and manufacturing fine pitch PCB assemblies &Soldering. For our eTurnkey Manufacturing Services steemed clients, we have come up with fine pitch components such as Flip-chips, Chip scale packages (CSPs), ball grid arrays, micro BGA and TQFPs. These are stringently checked to assure their compliance with the industry standards and are offered to clients at market leading prices.
The prototyping steps include the following
- Evaluation of Design, Cad layouts, Gerber files
- Inspection of inward material (PCB,Components and Raw material)
- Programming of devices for automated assembly on Pick and place machines (Multi function chip mounter)
- In process Quality control and inspection at working stages namely Stencil painting, chip mounting, reflow soldering.
- Validation of process Data of various parameters required in fabrication Of PCBS, Stencils and setting of temperatures at various zones in reflow Profile.